For the special requirements of outdoor pole hanging LED display, the following summarizes the precautions for outdoor hanging LED display:
1. The screen body of the outdoor hanging LED display
screen and the joint between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leakproof; the screen body should have good drainage measures, and the water can be discharged smoothly once the water accumulation occurs.
2. Install lightning protection devices on outdoor hanging LED display and buildings. The main body and the outer casing of the display are well grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, so that the large current caused by lightning is discharged in time.
3. Install ventilation equipment to cool down, so that the internal temperature of the outdoor hanging LED display is between -10 °C ~ 40 °C. An axial fan is installed on the back of the screen to dissipate heat.
4. Select an industrial-grade integrated circuit chip with a working temperature between -40 ° C and 80 ° C to prevent the outdoor hanging LED display from starting up swhen the temperature in winter is too low.
5. In order to ensure long-distance visibility under strong ambient light conditions, outdoor hanging LED display must use ultra-high brightness LED.
6. The display medium of the LED display screen adopts a new wide viewing angle tube, which has a wide viewing angle, pure color, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular with a rectangular cylinder with a cover, a silicone seal, and no metallization; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, durable and durable, with "five defenses" features of direct sunlight, dustproof, waterproof, high temperature resistance, and short circuit protection.